New Software and Software Updates
- 02/13/2007 The following systems are added to CAGT website (MuPlex,GeneChords,Operons,GENEVA,GEMS,TopoSNP,RANKGENE)
- 02/09/2007 TRDB version 2.2 has some important features regarding downloads and reports, please check the about pages for more information regarding this release.
- 02/05/2007 Release of VisANT V3.0, temporary user manual with new features can be found here.
- 12/01/2005 Visant v2.41 is released with some useful menu additions.
- Visant v2.40 is released with support for literature references.
- Predictome database has been synchronized automatically with other interaction databases such as BIND and MIPS.
- 10/25/2005 TRF 4.0 - new and improved version of TRF is now available with new features like improved longer period detection and period 1 detection, an option to suppress HTML output and a new Linux GUI version (GTK+)